Tuesday, June 9, 2015

June 2nd, DAVE at IAUGI Studios - I got together with Dan and worked on the layout for "Mr. Song to Evil People".

June 2nd, DAVE at the Chianti Room at Pizzalley's - A little rain but they are set up for it on the porch. I had a nice afternoon playing. Check this place out, they have the best happy hour in town. It's also good to hang with my friend and fellow musician Michael Howard.

June 3rd, DAVE at Hurricane Grill and Wings - I had a nice evening out on the sidewalk!

June 4th, DAVE at Corner Bar - I was with my friend George Reeves tonight. This will be his last night for a few months at the Corner Bar. I look forward to seeing George and Deborah in a few weeks in Cashiers, N.C. We will be doing a couple of shows and a songwriters night. Can't wait! This was also Kruz's last night! He had Roger Plouff (Mid-Life Crisis) sit in on harp for his set. Also his band mate Jim McLure was in the audience. It's been fun Kruz.  Don't be a stranger. I've enjoyed your company and wish the best for you and Trudy. I hope to see everyone else next Thursday!

June 5th and 6th, NorthStar at Oasis - For these two gigs NorthStar George Reeves and I performed. We had a great weekend in the land of the 44 TVs! Nice to meet Danny Branson a friend of George's from Savannah and my friend Danny Elkins (Native Son) from Bronson. I'm going to check out his bike shop next time we head to Cedar Key! Look for NorthStar (Ed, Brady and Frankie) Monday at Creekside 5-9 pm!

June 6th, DAVE at Henley's - I had a great afternoon! John Winters and Mark Richey paid me a visit. That made my afternoon.

I hope to get together with Barry at Cave Canem Studio and Dan at IAUGI Studios to continue work on our projects! Thanks for letting me live my dream! Give someone who needs it a smile, it will change both of your days! Early detection can save your life! If you're walking on the beach or hiking in the woods and see a piece of trash pick in up. If everyone did this simple thing it would make a big difference I think! Stop texting, start talking! Keepin' It Real! -David

see you down the road!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment