Wednesday, April 15, 2015

April 7th, DAVE at the Chianti Room - It was a nice afternoon! The weather was perfect! Got to meet my first Quadruplets, chat with my friend Mike Howard, eat a piece of pizza, drink a beer or two and play some music. It doesn't get any better than this!

April 8th, DAVE at Hurricane Grill and Wings -  I had Laurence Stevenson with me on the sidewalk! I'm gonna miss "The Fiddler" when he heads back home to Canada! Our last gig together with be next week at Hurricane Grill and Wings!

April 9th, DAVE at Corner Bar - What a great night! I really enjoy playing with George Reeves and Laurence Stevenson! We also had Long John (Falling Bones) and his friend Glen get up to play a couple tunes. Thanks guys! This was Laurence's last gig at the Corner Bar until next year! We will miss him!!!!!

April 10th, DAVE at IAUGI Studios - I got together with Dan Bagan and worked on the layout for "Mr. Song to Evil People".  It's going to look great!!!!

April 11th, 12th and 13th, DAVE at The Big Deck Bar - What a great weekend! I really enjoy my trips to Cedar Key. I hang with Pete and Pat! Try to pet Liam! Pet Zen! Read my book and walk with Theresa! Got to meet Ronny McKinley, T.J. Brown, Jim Freeze, The couple Ray and Suzanne from St. Augustine, He got up and played a tune. Always looking forward to my return!

I hope to get together with Barry Dunaway at Cave Canem Studios this week and shoot a few pictures for the CD and also get started on a live CD with George, Laurence and I that we recorded a live while we were in Canada last fall. Thanks for letting me live my dream! Early detection can save your life! Stop texting, start talking! Keepin' It Real! -David

see you down the road!!!!!!!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment