Tuesday, April 21, 2015

April 13th, NorthStar at Creekside - What a nasty night! I talked to Judy earlier and we decided to take a chance and play outside. Even with the bad weather, we had a nice crowd! Thanks Ed, Brady, Frankie, George and Laurence! What a great bunch of guys! See you next month on May 11th.

April 14th, NorthStar at Oasis - Things were a little slow in the land of the 44 TVs. It was still great to hang out and play with brother Ed.

April 15th, DAVE at RBR Studios - We made a couple of final touches on my CD "Mr. Song To Evil People". Dan Bagan of IAUGI Studios came by and we shot a picture for the inside cover!

April 16th, DAVE at The Corner Bar - George Reeves was with me tonight! As always, it is a pleasure to play with this talented dude! Kruz did a nice job!

April 17th, DAVE at Conch House - I had to set up twice, not much of a crowd, but still had a pretty good time! A friend, Sharon Holland stopped by. See you next month on May 15th.

April 18th, DAVE at Zaharias - There was a farewell party for Rance Newton. The place was packed. I got up and played "My Bird", one of his favorites. What a treat to have Bill Parker mixing me! Later I was suppose to play, but the weather looked bad so we decided to cancel (Angelica and I). Sorry everyone, it never rained.

April 19th, DAVE at Harry's - Canceled! Got soaked!

I'm getting together with Dan Bagan of IAUGI Studios to do more work on the layout for "Mr. Song to Evil People". I also talked with Barry of Cave Canem Studios about our next project whack is a live CD of a show George, Laurence and I did in Canada! Thanks for letting me live my dream! Early detection can save your life! Give a smile it could change someones day! Stop texting, start talking! Keepin' It Real! -David

see you down the road!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment