Tuesday, March 17, 2015

March 9th, DAVE at Creekside - We had a blast! Brady was back. George Reeves joined us along with Ed, Frankie and I. We were NorthStar. Rob Peck and Rick Kuncicky were also in the house! See you April 13th, same time, same station!

March 10th, DAVE at Cave Canem Studios - The CD is done! Heading over to RBR Studios and Dave Johnson to do the final mix and mastering! "Mr. Song To Evil People" here we come! Thanks Barry Dunaway I couldn't have done this without you!

March 10th, NorthStar at Oasis - Joined brother Ed for a great night in the land of the 44 TVs!

March 11th, DAVE at Hurricane Grill and Wings - Earlier in the day it looked like a bust. Turned out to be a nice night had a great time! Two Hurricane Grills and Wings in a row, a record of late! See you next week!

March 12th - Got together with George and Deborah and had a last minute dinner with Barry and Lydia.

March 13th,14th and 15th, DAVE at The Big Deck Bar - Great to be back in Cedar Key! I had a wonderful weekend. Saw all my old friends and played my music at a great place! Doesn't get much better than this!

I will be at RBR studios with Dave Johnson and Barry Dunaway for a few days mixing and mastering my new CD! Thanks for letting me live my dream! Early detection can save your live! Give somebody sad a smile it could change both of your days! Stop texting, start talking! Keepin' It Real!!  -David

see you down the road!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment