Wednesday, March 11, 2015

March 3rd, DAVE at Chianti Room - A beautiful day! I found a parking space quick.  Had a nice crowd and was able to hang with my friend Mike Howard. What else could you need?!

March 4th, DAVE at Hurricane Grill and Wings - I haven't been able to play many gigs at this venue, the weather has been so cold or rainy. It was good to play and see everyone again.

March 5th - The SAMMY AWARDS at The Hard Rock Cafe in Orlando, An evening with Barry, Lydia and friends - I had a blast! What a party! Thanks Barry for letting us share a great evening with you! YOU ROCKED!

March 6th, DAVE at Aunt Kate's - A nasty night out and I had to move inside! Hopefully the weather will be better tomorrow.

March 7th, DAVE at Aunt Kate's - It was a pretty nice day all in all! It had a little of everything! I had a great time playing. Randy was having a fishing tournament right behind me. My neighbors stopped in to listen to some music,  and I had a great lunch.

March 8th, DAVE at Creekside - George Reeves shared the stage with me this evening! It can never be anything but good with this great player! Looking forward to NorthStar tomorrow at Creekside.

I will be getting together with Barry at Cave Canem Studios to finish up my new CD "Mr. Song To Evil People". Thanks again Barry for making us guests at your event! Thanks for letting me live my dream! Early detection can save your life! Give somebody sad a smile it will help to change their day! Stop texting, start talking! Keepin' It Real!!! -David

see you down the road!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment