Sunday, February 1, 2015

January 19th, Songwriter Night at The Corner Bar - It was a great success! Thanks everyone for supporting original music in St. Augustine. Michael Howard, Bob Patterson and George Reeves did a wonderful job! I was proud to be sharing the stage with these three. We have decided to keep the same line up for our next show. It will be February 16th, 7pm to 9pm. Thanks again for supporting our music! See you in February!

January 20th, DAVE at the Chianti Room - Nice day! It was a little slow starting but turned out fine! My old friend John Bruehert stopped by. Also my fellow songwriter Micael Howard. This is a great place.  Check it out!

January 21st, DAVE at Hurricane Grill and Wings - Finally! It's been awhile and still didn't stay warm enough to finish the night! I got a couple of hours in though!

January 22nd, DAVE at The Corner Bar - I had George and Laurence with me tonight! The place was packed! Kruz did a nice set! We were also lucky enough to have Marc Douglas Berardo get up and play a couple with George and Laurence! What a night! See you in two weeks!

January 23rd and 24th, DAVE at 685 Seafood - It was great to be back on Jekyll Island, my old stomping grounds! I got to hang a little with Kristen, Dan and Randy! Thanks Vic, Jay, Eric and Conor! See you all next month!

January 25th, DAVE at Creekside - George Reeves was with me tonight, thats always a blast! The weather was bad but the crowd was great! Marc Douglas Berardo and his guitar player Josh stopped by to listen! Hope to see everyone at the NorhtStar gig Monday, February 9th, 5pm to 9pm at Creekside!

I hope to get together with Barry at Cave Canem Studios.  We are going to go through the mixes before taking them to Dave Johnson at RBR Studios for the final mix and mastering! Thanks for letting me live my dream! Stop texting, start talking! Early detection can save you life! I am going to start turning the computer, phone and TV off for 2 hours a day.  Can't wait to see what that feels like. I will let you know! Keepin' It Real! -David

see you down the road!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment