Tuesday, February 10, 2015

February 3rd, DAVE at Chianti Room - A little chilly! There were two tables when I was setting up to play. By the time I finished the place was full. Good to chat with my friend Mike Howard. Good start for the week!

February 4th, DAVE at Chianti Room - Another slow start but once again a great ending! Thanks for hanging out until things got rolling Mike! Come check this place out if you haven't already, the best happy hour in town!

February 5th, DAVE at The Corner Bar - It was just Laurence and I tonight! We had some real moments! I would like to thank Mitch Koksaire for sitting in on "Ashokan Farwell".

February 6th, DAVE at Aunt Kate's - Inside tonight! I enjoy this venue, good people! Nice relaxing evening!

February 7th, DAVE at Aunt Kate's - Doesn't get any better than outside by the intercoastal!

February 8th, DAVE at Creekside - I had George Reeves and Laurence Stevenson with me tonight! What a blast!

I'm going to try to get together with Barry at Cave Canem Studios when he gets back from Canada. We (George, Laurence and I) are thinking about putting a live CD out from a show we did in Canada at the Musideum. Thanks for letting me live my dream! Early detection can save your life! Stop texting, start talking! Do something kind for someone, it makes them feel good which makes you feel good in turn! Keepin' It Real!!!!!!! -David

see you down the road!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment