Monday, January 12, 2015

January 6th, DAVE at the Chianti Room - It was a beautiful day! I had a nice crowd. This was one of my best gigs singing yet.  Still not 100%, but getting there. An old friend RT stopped by. Also got a chance to talk with my friend Michael Howard who stopped by on his way to play OC Whites.

January 7th, DAVE at Cave Canem Studios - I had George Reeves in today to play guitar on "Get Back In The Race".  It was good to get back to work with Barry. Later we all met (Barry, Lydia, George, Deborah, Theresa and I) and had dinner. Brianna and Braylen also stopped by.

January 7th, DAVE at Hurricane Grill and Wings - Cancelled due to cold weather!

January 8th, DAVE at The Corner Bar - A packed house! I am having a blast playing with George and Laurence! Kruz did a nice set! The Fernando dancers were in force. We missed the shark (Jim). Besides that, everything was great!

January 9th and 10th, DAVE at The Big Deck Raw Bar and Grille - It was cold and a little slow. It's alway good to get over to the gulf and see my friends though. I always look forward to spending time with Darlene, Bryan, Pete, Pat and Bob.  I was so sorry to hear that Willy passed away! He helped me with the title to "It's a Great Life If'in You Don't Weakin". R.I.P. Willy!

I am feeling better every day. I'm looking forward to making some plans for "Mr. Song To Evil People" with Barry and Dave Johnson. Can't wait to get together with NorthStar this week! Thanks for letting me live my dream! Stop texting, start talking! Keepin' it Real! -David

see you down the road!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment