Monday, December 8, 2014

December 2nd, DAVE at Pizzalley's Chianti Room - What beautiful day! I had two of my favorite guitar players show up, George Reeves and Rick Kuncicky. They had Deborah and Ann with them, of coarse. I really liked the afternoon, this is a great place to play. I want to give a shout out to my friend Mike Howard, I look forward to your visits every time I play at this venue. Thanks for getting me this gig, Mike.

December 3rd, DAVE at Hurricane Grill and Wings - A nasty night! There were some folks out in it though! Turned out fun, see you next week!

December 4th, DAVE at The Corner Bar - Had a nice night! Kruz did a good job! I am going to be off for awhile George Reeves and friends are going to cover the gig for me. Please come out and support them!

December 5th, DAVE at Conch House - What a great time! Had a bunch of my friends sitting right in front of me. It was like a house concert!

December 6th, DAVE at Aunt Kate's - It was a beautiful day but I was inside. They had a private party under the tent! Inga showed up and pretty much got all her requests. This is a wonderful place to play!

December 7th, DAVE at Marineland Farmers Market - It was cold and windy but the show went on. Thanks Julie and Sloan for having me play!

I am going to be taking off for awhile, I have some health issues that require surgery. I am in good hands (God, my family and Mayo Clinic). I will keep you posted! Thanks for letting me live my dream! Stop Texting, start talking! Keepin' it Real!!! -David

see you down the road!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment