Wednesday, October 29, 2014

October 21st, DAVE at The Chianti Room - Great afternoon! Brian and Darlene from The Big Deck Bar in Cedar Key stopped by on their way to a trade show. I will be heading their way this weekend! Mike Howard also stopped by.  It's always good seeing my friend! Thanks to the staff and everyone who showed up!

October 22nd, DAVE at Hurricane Grille and Wings - A nice night! Todd from Virginia stopped by. It was nice to hear about all his adventures! It slowed down a bit later so I called it about 8:40 pm! See you next week!

October 23rd, DAVE at The Corner Bar - It was great to be back at The Corner Bar and see my regular Thursday night friends! We missed Marsha, she has been under the weather as I have! Kruz did a nice set! Thanks for a great night everyone! Also like to thank the Fernando Dancers and the Bunny men!

October 24th, 25th and 26th, DAVE at The Big Deck Raw Bar and Grill - It's always great to pull into Cedar Key! Had a great weekend. I was a little under the weather but hung in there and had a great time! Got to see Pete, Pat, Willie and Bob. It's always a treat when they show up! Thanks Darlene, Brian and staff, you guys are the best!

Hope to get together with Barry this week at Cave Canem Studios! He has been real busy so we will see what happens. I am in town all week playing music, doing yard work and resting! Thanks for letting me live my dream! Stop texting, start talking! Keepin' It Real! -David

see you down the road!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment