Thursday, January 30, 2014

January 22nd, DAVE at Hurricane Grill and Wings - Canceled! It's to cold!

January 23rd, DAVE at The Corner Bar - Had George Reeves playing with me tonight. Miss you Kruz, get better soon! Also Marc Douglas Berardo sang us a couple of his tunes!

January 24th and 25th, DAVE at Sea Jay's - Had a wonderful weekend on the island!

January 26th, Savannah Songwriters Series at Johnny Harris Lounge - It's always an honor to be invited to play this event! It was good to play and hang with my Savannah friends!

Worked on getting my session files together. Thanks Tom Pisani! Now I'm looking forward to getting together with Barry Dunaway next week! "Mr. Song to Evil People" was slowed down but moving ahead once again. Thanks for letting me live my dream! Stop texting, start talking! Keepin' It Real! -David

see you down the road!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment