Thursday, January 9, 2014

January 1st, DAVE at Hurricane Grill and Wings - I'm still a little weak from my bout with the flu. Looking forward to next week!

January 2nd, DAVE at The Corner Bar - A pretty slow night. Kruz did a good job! Hope next week is better!

January 3rd, DAVE at Aunt Kates - It's pretty quiet in town so far this year! Scary!

January 4th, DAVE at Zaharias - Cancelled! Looking forward to NorthStar on the 13th of January!

It's been a pretty slow start for the year, things can only look up! I hope to be in the studio with George Reeves and Brady Green this week.  That should turn the start of this year around! I miss Penny Lane! Thanks for letting me live my dream! Stop texting, start talking! Keepin' It Real!   -David

see you down the road!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment