Monday, November 4, 2013

October 28th, The Super Hackers at Hurricane Patty's - Had some folks in costume.  Everyone looked great! It's always nice to get together with these players once a month! See you the last Monday in November!

October 29th, DAVE at Oasis - Slow night! Did meet some folks from Richmond, Va. They said they had a place for me and NorthStar to play.

October 30th, DAVE at Hurricane Grill and Wings - Had fun as usual. It tried to rain but never really got going. Turned out to be a nice cool night!

October 31st, DAVE at Eclipse - Re-sang "What Dreams Are Made Of". Started a mix on "It's Christmas Morning"

October 31st, DAVE at The Corner Bar - Had special guest George Reeves. I enjoy playing with George a lot! Kruz did his last set for a while.  He will be missed and we hope he gets back sooner than later! Glenn also got up and sang a few! Great job everyone!

November 1st, NorthStar at Mellow Mushroom - We had Frankie Urzetta, Brady Green and George Reeves joining Ed and I. Ron Norris sat in also! It was a late great night! Matt and staff were incredible. I look forward to our next visit to this great place!

November 2nd, DAVE at the Delandapaloosa - Did a good show at Cafe Davinci's.  Checked out some of the other writers.  I was impressed. Phil and staff run a great event. I look forward to working for these folks anytime they will have me.

November 3rd, DAVE at Creekside - Cold! Cold! Cold! Even with the weather conditions there were plenty of folks that sat outside so I just kept on playing. There was the Flagler Theater Group there so I had a crazy finish. Great cold night overall!

I hope to be in the studio this week working on "Mr. Song to Evil People". Thanks for letting me live my dream! Stop texting, start talking. Keepin' It Real!!!!! -David


see you down the road!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment