Sunday, November 24, 2013

November 19th, DAVE at Hurricane Patty's - Had a great night! First time it wasn't pouring rain on Tuesday! Jeff, the owner, hung out and caught  most of my show. It was good to see my fellow song writing friend check out some of my new music!

November 20th, DAVE at Hurricane Grill and Wings - Abe always wants to roll the dice, so as bad as the weather forecasted it to be, he wanted the show to go on. Turned out to be a pretty good night!

November 21st, DAVE at Eclipse - Jim Stafford and I worked on "The Ice Has Broken". I re-sang it and put a couple of guitar parts on. We also spent a little time on "It's Christmas Morning".

November 21st, DAVE at The Corner Bar - Kruz was back! He did a nice set! It was also good to see the Dunaway's. Barry was off the road with 38 Special and is going to put a bass track on "The Ice Has Broken".  I am proud to have him on my next release. Glynn also got up and sang a few. What a nice voice!

November 22nd and 23rd, DAVE at Sea Jay's - One of the best weekends I have had at this venue! Great crowd! Great time!

I look forward to be in the studio this week with Woody! I was excited to hear we (George Reeves and I) have a return trip to Cashiers in May! We have also added a Songwriters night on day 3!. Thanks for letting me live my dream! Stop texting, start talking. Keepin' It Real!!!!!!!!!! -David

see you down the road!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment