Monday, October 7, 2013

September 30th, The Super Hackers at  Hurricane Patty's - A great night as always! Hanging with these great players is a real treat! See you the last Monday in October!

October 1st, NorthStar at Fester Hagood's Tuesday Night Confessional - We had a long drive but it was worth it! Fester was a great host and played some great music. It was also nice to meet The Dukes of Glynn and Marc Andress. there were many other players but these were the folks we were billed with. We would like to thank the folks at the Nowhere Bar and Hounddog Radio. Hope to get back your way in the future!

October 2nd, DAVE at Eclipse - I was on the road home, when Woody added percussion tracks to "It's Christmas Morning". I heard the tracks when I got back and they sound great!

October 2nd, DAVE at Hurricane Grill and Wings - Had a great night! A lot of new faces! See you next Wednesday!

October 3rd, DAVE at Eclipse - I came in and sang background vocals on "It' Christmas Morning" and made a rough mix of the song. It was a nice session.  Thanks Jim!

October 3rd, DAVE at The Corner Bar - It was a little slow but still had a good time! Thanks Kruz good set!

October 4th/5th/6th and 7th, DAVE at Pensacola Songwriters Festival - Was on my way to meet Frankie and head to the gulf coast! Tropical Storm Karen changed all that. We talked to Donna and she was unsure of what was going to happen and thought it best to not head her way. We were both disappointed but what do you do? I canceled a lot of gigs and events to make this show and spent a lot of time rehearsing the songs for the show and was looking forward to hanging out and playing my music with and for a lot of folks I admire. Maybe next year. I would like to thank all the folks that wanted to include me in the festival this year. And Frankie, thanks for all your trips to the house to work on the music.

I enjoyed hangin' out at the house with Theresa, Brianna, Penny Lane, Sergeant Pepper, Maxwell and Abby. It was nice to be home after all is said and done! Hope to be in the studio with Woody this week working on my new CD "Mr Song to Evil people". I'm looking forward to hanging and playing with George Reeves on Tuesday at Hurricane Patty's.  Thanks for letting me live my dream! Stop texting, start talking! Keepin' it Real! -David

see you down the road!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment