Wednesday, October 23, 2013

October 13th, Dave and NorthStar at iAugi Studio's - Worked on a new picture for the NorthStar website. I was also working on some ideas for my new CD " Mr. Song to Evil People".

October 14th, NorthStar at Zaharias - If it hadn't rained it would have been our biggest night ever! Still had a blast.  It's always good hanging out and playing with my friends. Thanks Brady Green and Frankie Urzetta, you guys are the best. I would also like to thank everyone who supports our music! See you at the Mellow Mushroom, November 1st with the above mentioned players (pic below) and special guest George Reeves!



October 15th, Frankie Urzetta at Eclipse - I was in playing a guitar track on a song Frakie is putting out on his new CD. It's called "Chasing After The Wind" it's a song I co-wrote with Regina Washington.

October 15th, DAVE at Aunt Kates - It was the first Go-Low Country Boil.  Tthe weather was terrible so the turn out was bad. It's a great idea and the food was excellent I hope it catches on!

October 16th, DAVE at Hurricane Grill and Wings - My last night in town! It was a fine night, see you guys next week!

October 17th, 18th, 19th, 20th and 21st, NorthStar Virginia Trip - Theresa, Frankie, Penny and I headed to The Northern Neck, Va for a couple of NorhtStar gigs. Got into town about 5:30 on the 17th. We met Randy, Joel, Joel's Mother, Joanie and Matt at The Backdraft for a great dinner! Afterwards, Randy and I went down to the The Tavern for a couple drinks. Friday we had a nice walk (me, Theresa and Penny) and a great breakfast at the Driftwood.  After I was off to set up for our first show at The Tavern.  It turned out to be a great night. I really miss the great people in this town. Donna Britton and Bill showed up and we started making plans for a Nashville Writing and Showcase Trip. I hope I get to hang with Donna, Kat and CJ.  I missed that chance at the Pensacola Songwriters Festival because of Hurricane Karen. Saturday we had another nice walk (me, Theresa and Penny) andsaw Donna out doing the same. Another great breakfast at the Driftwood and then grabbed Ed and we went to set up for Creeky's ONE more time party. This turned out to be the biggest one yet! We had a blast as always and I think I heard Creeky say " ONE more".  I hope so. Sunday we got up and headed to Falls Church to visit Theresa's family. Got to see the Redskins win and had a nice dinner, chat and a good nap. Stayed in Ashland Sunday night and met Frankie early Monday morning for the ride back. I look forward to these trips, not the driving so much,  but just hanging out with people I like to be around. Thanks everybody you know who you are!!!!!!!!!!!

I will be in the studio this week with Rusty Springfield. He will be putting tracks on "Be Mine" and "What Dreams Are Made Of". Thanks for letting me live my dreams! Stop texting start talking. Keepin' it Real! -David

see you down the road!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment