Monday, August 13, 2012

July 31st, The Big Lonesome at Eclipse - Kurt, Jim and I were out at dawn getting some ocean sounds for "My Bird" and then headed back to the studio to do more mixing on a couple of our tunes.

July 31st, Dave at The Corner Bar - Theresa and I went to check out taco night at The Corner Bar it was great!

August 1st, NorthStar at Eclipse - We were in mixing "Been all around this World"

August 1st, Dave at Creekside - A threat of rain but it never came. Good to be back at Creekside.

August 2nd, Dave at The Corner Bar - It was a good night Kruz did a good job. I was surprised to hear Tim and Kathy (the new owners) had left I liked them a lot.

August 3rd, Dave at Zaharias - Crazy night, had a blast!

August 4th, Dave at Sea Jay's - Last minute booking. Ed (who books Sea Jay's) called and said he had a cancelation so I covered the gig for him.

August 5th, Dave at Zaharias - There was a threat of rain but we decided to go on anyway. It was a good call!

We are getting real close to completing the new NorthStar CD "Keepin' It Real". I can't wait for every one to hear it! Thanks for letting me live my dream! "Keepin' It Real" -David

see you down the road!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment