Thursday, August 23, 2012

August 8th, Dave at Creekside - There was a threat of rain so I set up inside. Had a nice evening playing.

August 9th, Dave at The Corner Bar - It was kind of a slow night. Kruz did a good job. I think the 2 for 1 appetizers from Gypsy will be a hit!

August 12th, Dave at Hurricane Grille and Wings - What a nice gig! Had a lot of friends show up.

August 13th - Rehersal - The Big Lonesome got together and started working on some tunes. It looks like, if things work out, you will be seeing the band on a regular basis. Gregg, Kurt, Theresa and I went out for Sushi after rehearsal. There might be a surprise at the next Super Hacker's gig.

August 14th, Dave at The World Famous Oasis - Had a good time in the land of the 44 TVs.

August 15th, Dave at Harry's was canceled due to bad weather.

August 16th - Travel day for NorthStar

August 17th, NorthStar at Royal Oak Tavern - First time for me in this place. Gary and Debbie Carroll showed up. Gary and I did a vesion of "I'm Flying". A song we wrote in the 70's together. It was good to play with my old friend. Thanks Pete for getting us this gig!

August 18th, NorthStar at The Giving Tree - We had a great time!!! John was a great host (we missed Brittney though). Look forward to next year!

August 19th, NorthStar at Thorton River Grille - Andy and staff once again were great host's. I will proudly wear the T-shirt Andy gave me. Winnie, you did a great job singing "Let it Be". We can't wait to hear what you come up with from here.

August 21st, NorthStar at Captains Stan's - It was a little slow behind the magic fence but always a good time!

August 22nd, NorthStar hosts Singer Songerwriter night at Latitude 31 - Had Mike Dyche along with Ed and I. Had a great time! Was really impressed with Mike's writing I wish I had spent more time with guys like Mike years ago. I am learning so much lately.

It's been a busy couple of weeks. Sorry I have been a little late with my posts I will try to keep it more current in the future. Thanks for letting me live my dream! "Keepin' it Real." - David

see you down the road!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment