Tuesday, April 3, 2012

March 26th, The Super Hacker's at Hurricane Patties - What a night! This is a fun gig! It's good to get together with these friends and make music! Thanks for supporting The Super Hackers!

March 27th - Dave at The World Famous Oasis - Another good night in the land of the 44 tv's!

March 28th, NorthStar at Captain Stan's - Not our best night playing but one of our best as far as the crowd goes! It's always good to play behind the magic fence!

March 29th, Dave at The Corner Bar - Fun night! Chris McVey showed up. It's always good to see my co-writing friend and band member (The Super Hacker's). Kruz did a good! Thanks for coming out everybody!

March 30th, Dave at RedFrog & McToads - Had a nice night! Marc from the Northern Neck stopped in!

March 31st, NorthStar and A Writer's Circle at Captain Stan's - Had a great time. Got a chance to play our music to some great writers and a lot of new faces.  Levi, Fester, Dave and Scott were great. It was a honor to share the stage with these writers!

April 1st, Dave at Zaharias - A packed night! I was having a little equipment trouble but it didn't slow me down. Kruz got up and sang a few, sounded good. This is a great place to play!

April 2nd, The Big Lonesome at Gregg's House - Had a great rehearsal! Gregg has a new tune your going to really like. Having a lot of fun writing music with this talented bunch!

Things have been pretty busy of late! I am getting a chance to play with some great singer/songwriters. I'm back playing with my brother ED and sometimes Brady (North Star). The Big Lonesome is writing new music and will be going into the studio soon. Our NorthStar CD "Keepin' It Real" is getting closer to completion. I wrote a new tune last night!  And I am finally getting ready to start my #3 solo CD.

Finally I was so sorry to hear about the death of Jill's twin brother Jim. He was my friend for 25 years and I will miss him very much. Go be with God the fight is over now!
"Keepin' It Read!" -David

see you down the road!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment