Wednesday, January 18, 2012

January 12th, Dave @ Eclipse - Got a rough mix of our show "The Big Lonesome" at the St. Augustine Amphitheater. So far so good. Maybe a live cd/dvd is in the future.

January 12th, Dave @ The Corner Bar - I had a little trouble with my new system but because I showed up early it was only me that had to suffer. Oh Katie and a couple of other folks at the bar got a little tortured. Kruz did a good job with his own guitar! The place to be Wednesday is The Corner Bar (Daryl Wise) is playing.  Theresa and myself are going to stop by and check it out!

January 13th, Dave @  Red Frog and McToad's - Who said Friday the 13th is bad luck! It was a great night for me. Everyone was real nice and the place looks great! I will be back there February 3rd. Come check the place out!

January 14th, Norhtstar @ Hurricane Grille and Wings - Our gig was canceled due to the weather so Theresa and I decided to go out for a bit. Stopped by the Lovely Linda's birthday party, then went to BarNone and had a couple. Finally, ending up at Hurricane Patty's to see Mr. Natural. A real fun night overall!

January 15th, Dave and Theresa @ Brady Green and Beth's birthday party at The Six Mile Marina - This will definitely be on my list of events to attend next year! Thanks to the Greens for putting on one hell of a feast! Brady I will see you tomorrow at Zaharias 6-9 pm NorthStar with Brady Green and friends!

It's great to hang out with friends.  Not playing music just hanging out.  Thanks Brady, John and Derek I had a blast! Thanks for letting me live my dream! "Keepin' It Real"  -David

see you down the road!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment