Monday, January 2, 2012

December 26th, The Hacker's @ Hurricane Patty's - Had a great night! The place was packed! Thanks for your support!

December 27th, Dave @ The World Famous Oasis - My Dad and Margie were in town. Also Hoagy, Susie and AT.  Had a great time in the land of the 44 TVs.

December 28th, NorthStar @ Capt'n Stan's - Ed was running late because of traffic in South Carolina and I had a little truck trouble. It didn't stop us from playing the gig though. It was cold but we had a nice crowd behind the magic fence!

December 29th, Dave @ The Corner Bar - It was crazy, there was all my friends. then the folks that came in to see the football game. It was a little hectic but turned out fine. We missed Kruz!

December 30th, Dave @ SeaJay's - What a night! There was a Bluegrass Festival on the Jekyll Island and I found out that bluegrass fans like my music! I had a blast and met some new folks!

December 31st, Dave @ Latitude 31 - This was a pre-New Years Eve gig. There were a lot of folks that were down the night before. The gig was a blast! Afterwards Theresa, Penny Lane and myself went down to SeaJay's to see the Wharfratz.  It was good to hear my friends. Then it was off to the camper where we broke out the Champaign and celebrated the new year.

I hope you all have a great new year! I would like to thank everyone for making this the best year for me. I am ready to work even harder in 2012.  Thanks for letting me live my dream! Keepin' It Real -David

see you down the road!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment