Friday, September 23, 2011

Monday, September 12th- The Big Lonesome @ Hurricane Patty's - I am so proud to be a part of this band! Everyone has given a lot of themselves, thats what makes an original band special!  There is no telling where this might go. Where ever it leads I want to go there!  Thanks for supporting "The Big Lonesome".

Tuesday, September 13th, OFF - Started on a new tune "Bad Dreams".

Wednesday, September 14th- Northstar @Zackery's - Great crowd!  Last trip there was a little slow this was much better!  Thanks Barbara and staff!

Thursday, September 15th, Eclipse - Mixed a little on a few tunes! I'm going to get Gregg, Ed and maybe Brady Green to help me with the background vocals and then "Hopeless Romantic" will be done!

Thursday, PM, Dave @ The Corner Bar - Another good night! Not a whole lot of people but it felt good!  Brady Green stopped by. It's always good seeing my old band mate! Good job Kruz!

Friday, September 16th Dave @ Zaharia's- I had a blast! These are great people to work for! A great place to play!

Friday, PM, Joe's house after hours - John Winters birthday party! We did a little pickin' (John, Joe, Brady and me).  It was fun, I don't see these guys enough! And thanks Joe for playing my music on 88.5 FM Saturday morning we listened.  It was a good show!

Saturday, September 17th, Dave @ Zackery's - Had fun! Once again great people to work for!

Sunday, September 18th, Dave @ Zaharias - Cancelled due to rain.

This was a fantastic week! I got to play with some of my favorite players! Spent sometime in the studio! Started writing some new music! These are the best of times! Thanks for letting me live my dream! "Keepin' It Real" -David "

see you down the road!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment