Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Monday, 3/21 C&L Automotive - This was The Big Lonesome rehearsal.  The last one before our gig Wednesday night at Finnegan's Wake.  I am so proud of these guys.  Whatever happens, it's going to be fun.

Wednesday, 3/23 The Big Lonesome at Finnegan's Wake - Everyone did a great job and I'm looking forward to getting together again.  Thanks everyone for showing your support!

Thursday, 3/24 AM Eclipse - Laid down "Been All Around the World".  I've got an idea for the vocals.  Ed did a good job!

5pm "JUST DAVE" @ The Corner Bar - It was a little slow but there's been a little turmoil around The Corner Bar of late.  They also wanted me to stop for a basketball game at 7:30.  I did what they asked me to do.  The night was okay.  This is still a great place to play.  I hope they get it together.  Thanks to everyone who is going through all the changes with me.  Good job Kruz!

Friday 3/25, "NORTHSTAR" @ Zachry's - What a great night!  The place was rockin'.  This is a great place to play, great staff, great audience.  Can't wait for our next appearance.

Saturday 3/26, "NORTHSTAR" private party - We were honored to be a part of this event.  Congratulations Julie and Greg.  Thanks Bud and Martha.  It was great seeing familiar faces from Tailgaters.  We had a blast!

Sunday 3/27 "JUST DAVE" @ Finnegan's Wake - Turned out to be a great Sunday!  I really enjoy playing here.  Good staff, good owners, good vibes.  See you in 2 Sunday's (April 11)

The week was long but had some great moments.  I can't thank everyone enough for your support.  Looking forward to whatever happens down the road!  Keepin' It Read -David

see you down the road!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment