Tuesday, September 28, 2010

9-19 A much needed day off!

9-20 Went out to Barry and Lydia's campsite at Anastasia State Park. Jim was along too. We had a great dinner, told some stories, had some laughs, then headed home. Thank you guys for a great evening!

9-21 Hurricane Patty's, Those Guys - Ron Norris sat in. He sounded great! That's all I remember about that night.

9-22 Capt. Stan's, NorthStar - Rockin' Bob is the bartender now! What a trip! Also meet a man who used to come and see me and Ed when we were The Seiners at Church hill's Attic. He has a grown family now. Time flies when you're having fun. We had a great time. Stan, thanks for everything!

9-23 Oasis, Those Guys - Kind of a slow night! Had a good night...the end is near! Looking forward to playing with Chris on Friday. Barry will be in Mexico.

9-24 Oasis, Those Guys - Barry's in Mexico so Chris sat in. He sounded great! Danny Roberts also sat in for a couple. You kicked ass Danny! I have one more gig with Those Guys at the Oasis. I will miss playing with my friends but I won't miss the volume!

9-25 Capt. Stan's, NorthStar - We had a great night! This is a pretty cool place and the people are great! If you're headed up the highway stop by and say hey to Stan and staff (Woodbine, GA).

9-26 Went by Hurricane Patty's to see Chris, Dewey and Rita. They sounded real good. Those boys can pick! Had a good time, maybe we'll try something down the road.

In closing, I have two more gigs and then this is really the end. I have enjoyed my time with Those Guys. I hope to do a few gigs with them from time to time. I hope you will continue to support my music in the future! Good Luck to the guys and I'll see you down the road! Keepin' It Real -David

No comments:

Post a Comment