August 24, 2026 Retrophonics Studios B - Jim put Kurt Johnston's imported banjo tracks on "Circles", "Virginia Pines" and "Believe In Somebody". We got a couple ideas we will try next week and hopefully get close to finishing another tune for LEFTOVERS. It was a good day.
August 26, 2026 DAVE, Frankie and Tony at Hurricane Grill and Wings - We stopped a little bit early because there was a threat of rain. Albert wanted us to get our gear loaded before the storm. It was a fun night and started raining on my way home. Good call.
August 27, 2026 Bagan and Company - Dan and I worked on a layout for DWB 2010 - 2020. We also ordered some Project #6 thumb drives. I hope to add a new tune to my music site next week.
August 30, 2026 DAVE at Aunt Kate's - I had a nice afternoon out on the porch by the water. Thanks Brian, the two Dave's and staff you guys are the best!
August 31, 2026 Retrophonics Studio's B - Jim helped me work through two bass parts. "Circles" and "Believe In Somebody".
September 2, 2026 Carpetbaggers DAVE, Frankie and Tony at Hurricane Grill and Wings - It was a rainout, though we tried to hang but the weather just turned too bad. See you next week!
September 3, 2026 Bagan and Company - We finished the art work for DWB 2010-2020. Bad news, we lost all the video of the Bagan and Company "LIVE" shows. We are going to find out where we stand on this next week. We still have a lot of audio but not so much video. Bummer!
September 4, 2026 DAVE at Aunt Kate's - It was nasty weather so we cancelled. I checked the weather during the day and it looks like Brian and I made a good choice.
September 6 DAVE at Aunt Kate's - It was a great afternoon the weather held out and I had some good folks to play to out on the porch by the water.
I had a fun week, the weather was messing with us but it's that time of the year. I'm looking forward to the studio this week and getting together with Dan at Bagan and Company. Thanks for letting me live my dream!!! Keepin' It Real! -DAVE
see you down the road!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
check out my upcoming performances here:
http://davidwattbesley.blogspot.com/p/schedule_31.html
No comments:
Post a Comment