Monday, August 19, 2024

August 5th, Retrophonics Studios  - Johnny Medico and I, with Jim at the board, started a new tune we wrote called "Dark Clouds". Jim also did some mixing on "Cowboy Dream". We took some time to throw around some ideas that we plan to implement in the near future. A couple ideas included Jim DeVito putting down some guitar tracks.

August 7th, Carpetbaggers DAVE, Sue, Tony and Frankie at Hurricane Grill and Wings - It rained a little but that didn't stop us. It was good to hang out with my friends this evening and make some music.

August 8th - I was off today so I had the chance to get together with others at Gator Dockside to remember our friend Brady Green who passed away a year ago.

August 9th, 10th and 11th - DAVE at The Big Deck - It was another fun, but hot weekend in Cedar Key! It's amazing how quickly these folks recover from the weather damage. This is a special place you should check it out sometime.

Dave at Big Deck Bar & Grill

I'm still working on Project #6.  I have co-written a song with Johnny Medico called "Dark Clouds" that we have started tracks on. Johnny is also helping me with "The Best Of Times". Thanks for letting me live my dream!!! Keepin' It Real!-David

see you down the road!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
check out my upcoming performances here:
http://davidwattbesley.blogspot.com/p/schedule_31.html

Carpetbaggers Band 

The North Star Band 

No comments:

Post a Comment