Saturday, January 28, 2023

January 9th, Retrophonics Studios - Jim DeVito and I worked on a mix "Don't Let It Get You Down". This song will appear on The Big Lonesome Rides Again release. We have 2 more songs to finish mixing and then I will head to Bagan and Company to see Dan Bagan to finish up the layout and order CDs and thumb drives. Can't wait!

January 11th, Carpetbaggers DAVE, Sue, Tony and Frankie at Hurricane Grill and Wings - It was a great night!  This was our only band gig this week, I'm off to Cedar Key on Friday.

January 13th, 14th and 15th, DAVE at The Big Deck - I had a great weekend but it was cold, cold, cold. I set up at the L&M Saturday (Liam & Madi's), it was just to cold to play at The Big Deck. I was there Friday and Sunday as planned. Thanks Darlene, Bryan and Abbi, Theresa, Braylen and I had a great time. See you February 10th, 11th and 12th.

I hope to finish up The Big Lonesome project at Retrophonics Studios with Jim DeVito and get the layout done with Dan Bagan at Bagan and Company this week. Thanks for letting me live my dream!!!   Keepin' it Real! -David

see you down the road!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
check out my upcoming performances here:
http://davidwattbesley.blogspot.com/p/schedule_31.html

Carpetbaggers Band

The North Star Band 

No comments:

Post a Comment