Thursday, April 28, 2022

April 18th, Retrophonics Studios - Jim and I worked on "Rockett", "Last Rhyme" and "Twilight". These are two songs for my new solo CD "Poor-Dum" I'm working on and one from The Carpetbaggers upcoming CD "Say Grace".

April 18th, Songwriters Night at Pelican Landing - A little slow but had fun. Always an honor to hang out with my friend Bob Patterson. Deny, Cindy and Robert did a great job. It was fun to invite my friend  and band mate from the Carpetbaggers on stage to sing with me on "Change The World". Thanks Frankie!

Denny, Bob, Dave, Cindy, Robert

April 19th, OFF - I had a zoom meeting with my guys from The North Star Band.

April 20th, Carpetbaggers DAVE, Sue, Tony and Frankie at Hurricane Grill and Wings - It really looked like rain but never did. The place was a mad house! Thanks for a good time Abe, Albert and staff! See you next Wednesday.

April 21st, Bagan and Company  - Dan and I worked on ideas for "Too Tore Up" and "Twilight".   The next Big Lonesome song we will start working on. and a song from my next solo CD. We are starting to get some ideas for the cover of the new Carpetbaggers CD "Say Grace" 

April 21st, Carpetbaggers DAVE, Sue, Tony and Frankie at Pelican Landing - It was a little slower than normal but still had a good time. See you guys next week!

April 22nd, Carpetbaggers DAVE, Sue and Frankie - no Tony at JT's Seafood Shack - We had a nice evening on the stage at JT's Seafood Shack! We missed Tony but got through it somehow. Good job Sue and Frankie you kicked butt as usual. Thanks Johnny, Brittany and staff you guys are the best. I'll see you May 9th (solo).

April 23rd, Lullaby Festival (1:45 to 2:30) / Borrillo's (6:30 to 9:30) - It was a long but fun day! We made some good music for everyone and even though I was wearing out near the middle of the last show the great players I am with pulled me through. I was ready for another round of gigs by the end of the night (just kidding).

I hope to work on some more tracks at Retrophonics with Jim DeVito for my upcoming solo CD "Poor-Dum" and work with Dan at Bagan and Company on some art ideas for these projects. Thanks for letting me live my dream!!! Keepin' It Real!!-David

see you down the road!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
check out my upcoming performances here:
http://davidwattbesley.blogspot.com/p/schedule_31.html 

No comments:

Post a Comment