Saturday, March 26, 2022

 March 14th, DAVE @JT's Seafood Shack - It was a nice evening, it started out a little slow but I ended up meeting some nice folks. I will be back April 11th, solo. I'm looking forward to our band dates, the Carpetbaggers at  JT's Seafood Shack on April 16th and 22nd.

March 15th, Retrophonics Studios - Jim and I worked on "Poor-Dum" my new release on the CD titled the same. We should get a preview out next week.

March 16th, Carpetbaggers DAVE, Sue and Tony at Hurricane Grill and Wings - We were rained on for a few minutes then it cleared up. It turned out to be a nice evening. thanks for supporting the Carpetbaggers!

March 17th - Carpetbaggers DAVE, Sue, Tony and Frankie at Pelican Landing - It was a great St. Patty's day. We appreciate all of you for supporting the Carpetbaggers!

March 18th, Carpetbaggers DAVE and Sue at Tides and Oyster Bar - It was a weird night, maybe it was a full moon or something. Sue and I made it to the end and that's always the goal, just a strange night.

March 19th, Carpetbaggers DAVE, Sue, Tony and Frankie at Borrillo's - What a nice night! All the stars aligned on this one. Thanks everyone it was fun!

March 20th, DAVE at Aunt Kate's -  A beautiful late afternoon on the porch by the water! Jerry and Delia from Borrillo's stopped in also Jamie from the Milltop stopped by. Thanks Brian, Dave, Tina and staff you guys are the best! Also, it was zoom meeting night with The North Star Band,we have our list of songs together for our upcoming show at The Birchmere.

I'm looking forward to working on "Poor-Dum" a song from my next solo CD, may even get to "Took Off Like A Rocket" a song from Say Grace our new Carpetbaggers CD. Thanks for letting me live my dream!!! Keepin' It Real!-David

see you down the road!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
check out my upcoming performances here:
http://davidwattbesley.blogspot.com/p/schedule_31.html 

No comments:

Post a Comment