Saturday, February 19, 2022

January 24th, Retrophonics Studio - Jim and I started 2 new tracks "My Last Rhyme" and "The Moment #24". Looking forward to next week!

January 26th, Carpetbaggers DAVE, Sue and Tony at Hurricane Grill and Wings - It was a nasty evening so we set up in the tent. Frankie showed up and sang a few with us! The crowd was great, we had a lot of fun. See you next week!

January 27th, Bagan and Comapny  - Dan and I worked on the cover for The Big Lonesome CD. Also threw around some ideas for the cover of my new solo CD Poor-Dum.

January 27th, Carpetbaggers DAVE, Sue, Tony and Frankie at Pelican Landing -  What a way to end the week, the place was packed! Thank you guys for supporting Carpetbaggers' music. Thanks Jeff, Jennifer and staff you guys are the best, see you next week!

January 28th, OFF - I had a nice relaxing day and good news from Frankie. Jay and I built a fence. Started work on income tax returns with Theresa and had some her fine chili for dinner. Life is good.

January 30th, Theresa and I met Sue, Wayne, Suzy and Dan at Gusto Bistro Italiano and Wine Bar for lunch.  It was a grand time. Food was great. If you're local go there: Gusto Bistro

It's been a nice cold week! I am so ready to get back to work, here's to hoping the weather cooperates. I'm looking forward to the studio this week with Jim DeVito and the "LIVE" show with Marc Berardo Tuesday, Bagan and Company on Thursday to work on a new song and idea for The Big Lonesome and then my meeting with The North Star Band. Thanks for letting me live my dream!!! Keepin' It Real!! -David

see you down the road!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
check out my upcoming performances here:
http://davidwattbesley.blogspot.com/p/schedule_31.html  

No comments:

Post a Comment