Saturday, January 29, 2022

January 1st, Happy New Year!! We met Brianna in Brunswick, Ga. where we dropped off Braylen and headed on to South Carolina to see my Dad and Margie. Theresa and I hung out to shoot the shit and have a nice lunch, then we were back on the road again. We made it home safe about 6pm. We watched an episode of Joe Pickett and later Yellowstone, life is good.

January 4th - Retrophonics Studios - Jim and I recorded 2 new songs for my Poor-dum project. "Shines A Light" and "The Hunter". We are now working on The Big Lonesome "The Big Lonesome Rides Again"  The Carpetbaggers "Say Grace" and my new solo "Poor-dum". Exciting times. 

January 4th, Bagan and Company "LIVE" - Sue wasn't feeling well, we really missed the Queen Bee and brother Wayne. Elizabeth Roth is very talented and did a great job. Frankie and Tony were kicking butt tonight! It was a real pleasure. Thanks Dan Bagan, Clay Blasser and Theresa Besley, we couldn't do it without you guys.

Dave, Frankie, Tony, Elizabeth Roth

January 5th, Carpetbaggers DAVE, Tony and Frankie at Hurricane Grill and Wings - We had a great night! It got cold a little later in the show but we made it! Hope you're feeling better Sue and brother Wayne!

January 6th, Bagan and Company - We worked more on The Big Lonesome cover. 

January 6th, Carpetbaggers DAVE, Tony and Frankie at Pelican Landing - We had a great night! My two partners kicked butt! We missed Sue and hope to see her next week.

January 7th, 8th and 9th, DAVE at The Big Deck -  We had a great weekend! Theresa wasn't able to come with me this weekend, she wasn't feeling well, neither was Bryan. He was under the weather too. I hope they both get over their ailments soon. Jeff and Jennifer from Pelican Pub and the Pelican Landing were there with some of their friends. Thanks Bryan, Darlene and staff you guys are the best! See you next month!

Theresa has been under the weather along with Bryan in Cedar Key so I am going to cancel my session at Retrophonics this week just to be on the safe side. I'm still planning on Bagan and Company on Thursday to move The Big Lonesome along. Thanks for letting me live my dream! Keepin' It Real! -David

see you down the road!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
check out my upcoming performances here:
http://davidwattbesley.blogspot.com/p/schedule_31.html 


No comments:

Post a Comment