Sunday, November 21, 2021

November 1st, Retrophonics Studios - Jim and I worked on mixes "Wait A Minute" and "In The Big Lonesome" two songs that will appear on our The Big Lonesome Rides Again project. 

November 2nd, Carpetbaggers with Michael Howard opening at  Bagan and Company "LIVE" - We had a great show Michael Howard kicked butt. See you with brother Ed Pickett next month. Thanks everyone for supporting our "LIVE" show on FaceBook from the Classic Car Museum of St. Augustine.

November 3rd, Carpetbaggers DAVE, Sue and Tony at Hurricane Grill and Wings - It looked like rain the whole time but never did. Great night! Thanks for your support everyone. See you next Wednesday!

November 4th, Bagan and Company - Dan and I worked on the disc art for our new Carpetbaggers Back Again release. 

November 4th , Carpetbaggers DAVE, Sue, Tony and Frankie at Pelican Landing - We had a great night! Come check this place out!

November 5th, Carpetbaggers DAVE, Sue and Tony at San Sebastian Winery - The weather was so so nasty that my outside gig at Aunt Kate's was canceled, but we had a last minute booking at San Sebastian Winery that the Carpetbaggers played as a trio because Frankie had another engagement.  We had fun!

November 6th, Carpetbaggers at San Sebastian Winery - was canceled due to weather!

November 7th, DAVE at Aunt Kate's - They threw me a bone. Thanks for letting me play inside I had fun!

I will be in the studio on Wednesday this week. Should be working on the Big Lonesome project. I wrote a new instrumental "Queen Bee" can't wait to show it to the guys in the band! Thanks for letting me live my dream!!!!   Keepin' It Real -David

see you down the road!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
check out my upcoming performances here:
http://davidwattbesley.blogspot.com/p/schedule_31.html


 

No comments:

Post a Comment