Thursday, August 26, 2021

August 10th, Retrophonics Studio then to St. Augustine Fish House and Oyster Bar - Jim and I worked on a mix on a song for the upcoming release of  The Big Lonesome's "The Big Lonesome Rides Again" project, "This Land Is Your Land".  Then after a couple of hours of rest I went and set up for a gig at St. Augustine Fish House and Oyster Bar. I had a good time actually, it was a nice evening weather wise too!

August 11th,  Carpetbaggers DAVE, Sue and Tony at Hurricane grill and Wings - We had a nice hot evening under the umbrellas! We had Brady Green and our own Frankie Urzetta show up. Frankie helped us by closing out the evening with "God Bless The USA"!

August 12th, Bagan and Company - We finished  "LIVE And A Little Touched", now we have to listen and make sure everything is the best it can be. Thanks Dan Bagan and Clay Blasser for your help and hard work on this project. 

August 12th, Carpetbaggers DAVE, Sue, Tony and Frankie at Pelican Landing - The gig went great! Thanks everyone for crossing over the bridge. Thanks Jeff, Sarah, Jen and everyone else at the Pelican Landing, you guys are the best!

Pelican Landing

August 13th, 14th, DAVE at  The Big Deck Bar - This was a short weekend not playing on Sunday. Still, I had a great time as always. I look forward to hanging out with Darlene, Bryan and all my Cedar Key friends!

It's been a great week! I'm looking forward to working with Jim DeVito on our new Carpetbaggers "Back Again" release and adding the tracks from Barry Dunaway for our new project "Say Grace". Which is a future release we are working on and our our third Carpetbaggers' release. I'm looking forward to getting together with Dan Bagan at Bagan and Company to finish up my new release "LIVE And A Little Touched". Thanks for letting me live my dream!!! Keepin' It Real!!! -David

see you down the road!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
check out my upcoming performances here:
http://davidwattbesley.blogspot.com/p/schedule_31.html

No comments:

Post a Comment