Monday, February 22, 2021

February 15th, Retrophonics Studios - Jim and I worked on the mixes "Dust Them Blinds" and "Old Broken Hearts". Frankie should be in the studio next week and together we should finish the background vocals.

February 16th, DAVE at Pizzalley's Chianti Room - I gad a great afternoon on the porch,  nice crowd, nice day. They have the best happy hour in town! See you the 3rd Tuesday in March!

February 17th, Carpetbaggers DAVE and Tony at Hurricane Grill and Wings - The weather was bad so we set up in the tent. It was a small but mighty crowd. We missed Sue but Tony did a great job!

February 18th, Carpetbaggers DAVE, Woody and Tony at Corner Bar - Sue is out of town and Frankie was a little under the weather. Woody Pernell came to the rescue. We had a great night it was Sir Jim's 74th and the Bunnyman Jim provided the rum cake. We made some nice music tonight we should have the whole gang back next week. Thanks for supporting Carpetbaggers music.

February 19th, Carpetbaggers DAVE and Tony at Tides and Oyster Company - Tony and I had a great night at Tides Oyster Co. - Thanks everyone who showed up. See you the 3rd Friday of next month.

Dave Besley and Tony Scozzaro

February 20th, Carpetbaggers DAVE and Tony at Zaharias - I went over to set up and it was windy and cold. Not a night I wanted either Tony or I to sit and play in. So we cancelled. I met Tony at the Taco Queen on 207 to give him the rest of his pay from last night. We had a couple beers, chips, salsa and queso. This looks like it might be a place I might bring Theresa down to and check it out sometime. The customers were all raving about how good the food was.

February 21st, DAVE at Aunt Kate's - I had a nice afternoon on the porch by the water. Brady Green and Doug Hyde stopped by. See you in 2 weeks!

Looking forward to working with Jim DeVito on some more mixes. also looking forward to visiting Joel this coming up weekend. Thanks for letting me live my dream! Keepin' It Real!- David

see you down the road!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
check out my upcoming performances here:
http://davidwattbesley.blogspot.com/p/schedule_31.html

No comments:

Post a Comment