Tuesday, November 5, 2019

October 28th, DAVE and George at Retrophonics Studio - We are doing final mixes on our songs, it's real close to being finished. We'll be with Dan Bagan at Bagan and Company working on the layout on Thursday.

October 29th - OFF

October 30th, Carpetbaggers, DAVE, Sue and George at Hurricane Grill and Wings - We had a great night out on the sidewalk. It was a little humid but we got through it. Always great to see all our friends, (old and new. See you next Wednesday!

October 31st, DAVE and George at Bagan and Company - We worked on the layout for our new CD "Don't Stare At The Sun".

October 31st, Carpetbaggers, DAVE, Frankie, Sue, Tony and George at the Corner Bar - What a night! The place was packed! I am one lucky dude to be playing with these great players every week. See you next Thursday!

November 1st, 2nd and 3rd, DAVE at Aunt Kate's - Night 1 was pretty crowded after I had been there for about an hour. It turned out good though and I  got a chance to talk to Brian and my friend Jim. Saturday afternoon started out better than yesterday and just kept getting better. I got a visit from Sue, Wayne and Jim, that was nice. I played "Nothing At All" (Besley/Reeves), a new song we wrote. Sunday afternoon was the best day of all. The weather was beautiful with nice breeze. It's been a great weekend! Thanks Aunt Kate's, I'll see you again on November 17th.

George and I are really close to finishing "Don't Stare At The Sun" our new CD. I'm looking forward to everyone hearing what we came up with. Also looking toward my the next adventure. Thanks for letting me live my dream! Stop texting, start talking! Don't liter! Smile it could brighten someone's day, even your own! Early detection can save your life! Talk about the good things that are going on, there's enough people talking about the bad! Keepin' It Real! -David

see you down the road!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
check out my upcoming performances here:
http://davidwattbesley.blogspot.com/p/schedule_31.html

No comments:

Post a Comment