Monday, July 22, 2019

July 8th, Retrophonics -  I re-sang "Al and Francine" and "So Long Boys" and worked on a bass part for "Al and Francine". We are getting closer!

July 10th,  DAVE and Sue at Hurricane Grill and Wings - We got lucky, just a light rain where we were. My Dad and Margie were down, it was the first time they got to hear Sue. We had a great crowd, it was hot. We had fun, that's what it's all about. See you next week!

July 11th, IAUGI Studios - I recorded a new tune "Miss Me But Let Me Go". Looking forward to recording "Old Broken Hearts" and "Miss Me But Let Me Go" with Sue Westcott next week!

July 12th, 13th and 14th - DAVE at The Big Deck Bar - I had a blast as always! Darlene and Bryan were great hosts! Got to see Pete, Pat  and Bob. I will return to the Big Deck on August 9th, 10th and 11th. Come on over!

July 15th, Retrophonics Studio - Jim Devito put a guitar part on "Home". I also added a bass idea to the song. I have the roughs now to send to George to check the lead vocals. We are getting real close.

July 15th, Songwriters - It's always a blast Lauren and Michelle sounded great! As did my friend and co-host Bob Paterson! See you on August 19th same time, same place!

July 17th, DAVE and Sue atHurricane Grill and Wings - We had a great night! It was pretty warm out but that didn't stop us. I will be out of town next week if you get out come check out Clayton.

July 18th, IAUGI Studios - Dan, Sue and I are going to be working on "Old Broken Hearts" and "Miss Me But Let Me Go". "Old Broken Hearts" is ready for Dan to do some video work. We also got "Miss Me But Let Me Go". We have a few ideas for this one. I would like to thank Dave and Nancy for sharing this poem they saw at the VA, while visiting their son, Dave. Thanks Chris for your help also.

July 18th, Carpetbaggers at Corner Bar - It was Sue, Tony, Frankie and I this evening. I know I keep saying this over and over but I am so proud to be playing with these great players each week. You need to check it out! See you in two weeks Tony, Sue, Frankie and JR will be playing next Thursday while I'm away.

July 19th, DAVE and Sue at Tides and Oyster Bar - What a great night! I really enjoy sharing the stage with Sue at this gig once a month. Thanks to all who showed up!

July 20th, DAVE, Sue and Brady at Zaharias - DAVE -  What a nice evening playing with my friends. Always enjoy this gig!

July 21st, DAVE at Aunt Kate's - I had a nice afternoon on the porch by the water. The weather held, hot and muggy, and no rain. Thanks Brian, Dave, Tina and staff you guys are the best!!!

I'm looking forward to Canada and hangin' with Laurence this week. I hope to be bringing back tracks from our live recordings from last year. I'm also looking forward to getting back and finishing our new CD "Don't Stare At The Sun", music written by George and I. Also looking forward to working on our new video "Old Broken Hearts", "Miss Me But Let Me Go"(mixed by Fritz Ahrhein from GSR Production recoreded at IAUGI Studios) and "Midnight Blue". With any luck, we will locate the tracks for The Big Lonesome CD that was never released. I can't find it on my harddrive. Also Barry, from Cave Canem Studios took some tracks on the road with him from my new CD " All My Heroes Were Zero's". Thanks for letting me live my dream! Stop texting, start talking! Don't liter! Smile it could brighten someone's day, even your own! Early detection can save your life! Keepin' It Real! -David

see you down the road!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
check out my upcoming performances here:
http://davidwattbesley.blogspot.com/p/schedule_31.html

No comments:

Post a Comment