Sunday, August 26, 2018

July 31st, DAVE at Chianti Room - Another hot day on the porch. We are in summer now folks. Michael and Joyce Howard showed up. We made a dinner date, can't wait!

August 1st, DAVE at Hurricane Grill and Wings - DAVE
A nice afternoon out on the sidewalk. The rain stopped me at about 8pm though.

August 2nd, DAVE at Corner Bar - Brady was with me tonight, Frankie was having car trouble. Enjoyed the evening, we had a nice crowd.

August 3rd, 4th and 5th, DAVE at Aunt Kate's - It was a nice hot weekend out on the deck. The weather held for the whole weekend. Jake sat in on Friday, he's sounding better and better. I really like his Sinatra songs. The rest of the weekend was great, the unbrella made a big difference. Thanks Brian, Tina, Dave, the Staff and Randy and the folks at the fish shop, you guys are the best!

August 6th, DAVE at JT's Seafood Shack - A nice crowded Monday in the Hammock. This will be my last gig here until February. Thanks Johnny, Brandy and staff you guys are the best! See you in February!

August 7th, DAVE at Chianti Room - A nice hot afternoon on the porch. Nothing really memorable except the heat!

August 8th, DAVE at Hurricane Grill and Wings _ A nice evening out on the sidewalk. I had a good crowd and it was fun! Thanks Abe, JJ and staff, I enjoyed it!

August 9th, DAVE at Corner Bar - I had both Brady and Frankie with me tonight. As always a real pleasure playing with these two guys. There was a nice crowd, had a nice dinner, played some music and got to hang out with some great folks! Dosen't get much better than that.

August 10th, 11th and 12th, DAVE at The Big Deck Bar - Always a great time at this venue. I love coming over to Cedar Key. Darlene, Brian and their staff are always the best! I played "Tin Roof Shanties". I can't wait to record it, hope I do Shelton, John and Bob proud. It's always good to see Pete and Pat, John and Tammy! See you September 7th, 8th and 9th, can't wait!

It's been a great week! Looking forward to getting back in the studio with Dan working on our new project "Live And A little Touched".  Also we are getting close to our "Live At The Corner Bar" release. Barry's schedule with .38 Special should be relaxing a bit so we can get back to work on "Don't Stare At The Sun". I talked to him the other day, it was good to catch up with my friend. Thanks for letting me live my dream! Stop texting, start talking! Don't liter! Smile it could brighten someones day, even your own! Early detection can save your life! Keepin' It Real!!-David

see you down the road!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment