Monday, August 21, 2017

August 1st, DAVE at the Chianti Room - A good start to the week. My Dad and Margie stopped by. They are leaving tomorrow. I  played my Dad's three favorite songs Merle Haggard's "Are The Good Times Really Over", one I wrote called "Mr. Song" and Change The World that George Reeves, Kat Korac and I wrote. It was a hot enjoyable experience out on the porch.

August 2nd, DAVE at Hurricane Grill and Wings - The rain was coming so I set up outside under cover. It rained hard for a little bit and kind of misted on and off for the evening. It was a good call to set up under cover.

August 3rd, DAVE at the Corner Bar - It was Brady Green and I tonight. Frankie is still recovering from his surgery that went well. He says he will be back next week. The place was packed. I really enjoyed the evening. John Shubert was in the house from Subert and Green, Z Band.  It was nice to hang out with my old friend for a while.

August 4th,5th and 6th, DAVE at Aunt Kate's - Friday everything went well, nice crowd until 8:30 and then a hell of a storm blew in. Luckily a customer brought the approaching storm to my attention and I had the chance to get everything moved inside before it hit. I saw some of the most intense lighting on the drive home. Saturday afternoon went good out on the deck by the water. Sunday evening was a lot of fun. I met Uncle Charley, he's a harmonica player. Thanks Brian, Candy, Dave and staff, you guys are the best!

August 7th, DAVE at JT's Seafood - This is my last gig until the first Monday in February. The rain held off so I was able to get the gig in. I would like to thank everyone at JT's you guys are the best! Looking forward to seeing you next year!

August 8th, DAVE at Oasis - It was a nice time in the land of the 44 TV's! Jack and Amy Sizemore along with their son Jackson stopped by. See you next month!

August 9th, DAVE at Hurricane Grill and Wings - It was a pretty nasty evening. The weather canceled me out of half the gig. See you guys next week!

August 10th, DAVE at Corner Bar - Frankie is still recovering from his surgery. He plans to be at Creekside on Monday with NorthStar. Tonight it was Brady and I. We had a good time.  It was a little slow but we gave the audience a good show. Thanks everyone for supporting our music. See you next Thursday!

August 11th, 12th and 13th, DAVE at The Big Deck - Another great weekend! Bryan was out of town. We missed him, the christmas shot was just not the same without you. Darlene was in town this month. It was good to play some of my songs for her. We saw Pete just for a few minutes. He wasn't feeling well. I played all of Pat's favorites. I would also like to thank Paulie for sitting in with me singing "Knocking on Heaven's Door". Paulie said he remembers when Chris and I were writing "Dance With Me. He was singing back-up. He said he'll never forget that night. I played the song for him. See you guys in September!

It's been a great couple of weeks. Looking forward to getting together with Barry at Cave Canem Studio to and get back to work on my next CD "Don't Stare At The Sun". I hope to get together with Dan at IAUGI Studios to work on my new video "Goodbye Goodbye". Thanks for letting me live my dream! Stop texting, start talking! Don't liter! Early detection can save your life! Smile it could brighten someones day, even your own! Keepin' It Real!!!- David

see you down the road!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment