Thursday, May 25, 2017

May 8th, NORTHSTAR at Creekside - It was a blast with Frankie, Brady and Brother Ed. We had a good crowd and great weather. It doesn't get any better than this. Thanks everybody, see you on June 12th here at Creekside.

May 9th, DAVE at Oasis - I had a nice time in the land of the 44 TVs. My friend Jay Mayville came up and bought me a shot. We hung out for a bit at the end of the night.

May 10th, DAVE at Hurricane Grill and Wings - It was a nice evening out on the sidewalk. Thanks Abe, JJ and staff, you guys are the best!

May 11th, DAVE at  Corner Bar - It was the three of us on this night, Brady Green, Frankie Urzetta and I. We had a blast, looking forward to next week.

May 12th, 13th and 14th, DAVE at  The Big Deck Raw Bar - Darlene and Bryan were out of town (in Saint Augustine).  It was Darlene's Birthday. I missed them but had a blast playing music at their place. Tom (Bryan's dad) and staff took great care of us. It's always good to see Pat and Pete. It was nice to meet Brett Banks. He seemed like a great guy, wish we could have chatted some more.

I talked with Barry today, we are planning to get together on Wednesday to start back on our project "Don't Stare At The Sun". I was sorry to hear about Duke's passing. We will also be at The Bagan's House Party (Frankie, Brady and I). We will be shooting some footage for my new video "Goodbye, Goodbye". Thanks for letting me live my dream! Stop texting, start talking! Don't liter! Smile it could brighten someones's day, even your own! Early detection can save your life! Check out my videos on YouTube, "Change The World" and "Living In My Head". Also, check out my music on Spotify! Keepin' It Real!! -David

see you down the road!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment