Monday, March 20, 2017

March 13th, NORTHSTAR AT Creekside - We had to cancel our performance due to the weather. See you April 10th back at Creekside weather permitting.

March 14th, DAVE at Oasis - It was a blast in the land of the 44 TVs!

March 15th, Cave Canem Studios - We didn't get a lot done but sure enjoyed hanging out with Barry, Lydia, Nogin, Abby and Duke!

March 15th, DAVE at Hurricane Grill and Wings - Laurence Stevenson was back from Canada and joined me tonight. We had  a blast! Cory and Dave from the group Thunder Struck stopped by and sang a couple tunes. Nice guys!

March 16th, DAVE at Corner Bar - It was a trio tonight. George and Laurence shared the stage with me. Brady was a little under the weather. It was another nice Thursday playing with my friends. Thanks for the support you guys!

March 17th, DAVE at Conch House - A little cold so I set up inside. It was a blast. It was one of my best gigs yet at this venue. See you on the 21st of April!

March 18th, DAVE at Zaharias - George played with me tonight, and what a night it was!  Great crowd, great food, great place, great time! Thanks Angelika and staff you guys are the best. See you next month, April 22nd.

March 19th, DAVE at Aunt Kate's - A nice night out on the porch. Sam Brown stopped by. It's always good to hang with him.

What a week! It dosen't get much better than this! Check out my videos on YouTube "Change The World" and "Living In My Head". Check out my music on Spotify!  Thanks for letting me live my dream! Stop texting, start talking! Don't liter! Smile it could brighten someones day, even your own! Early detection can save your life! Keepin' It Real!!! -David

see you down the road!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment