Monday, December 12, 2016

December 6th , DAVE at the Chianti Room - It was a nice afternoon there were a lot of people out on the porch. Come check out the best happy hour in town. See you on December 20th, 3pm to 6pm.

December 7th, DAVE at Hurricane Grill and Wings - It was Jim Van Gilder's birthday party. Rum cake was had by all. George Reeves was with me. We all love Jim and I was proud he choose my gig to celebrate.

December 8th, DAVE at the Private Party at the Corner Bar - The University of St. Augustine had their Christmas Party and I played a little for them. It was great to see Cindy Mathena. See everybody next week it will be Hanna'a Graduation Party. Everyone is invited stop by and congratulate her!

December  9th and 10th, DAVE at Aunt Kate's - It was a great two days in this great venue. Thanks Brian, Candy, Dave and staff, you guys are thew best! Stopped by the "Forrest" Christmas Party.

December 11th, DAVE at Creekside - Brady Green and George Reeves joined me tonight. A beautiful night, big crowd, great time!

I'm seeingDan Bagan fromIAUGI Studios to do some more work on my new video "Livin' In My Head". Talked with Barry from Cave Canem Studios, I'm starting to get excited about getting more work done on my new CD "Don't Stare At The Sun". Looking forward to hanging out with Chuck and Dara this coming weekend on Anna Marie Island! Check out my music on Spotify! Look out for our new original music site staugustinesongwriters.com. Thanks for letting me live my dream! Stop texting, start talking! Don't liter! Smile it could brighten someone's day, even your own! Early detection can save your life! Keepin' It Real! -David

see you down the road!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment