Tuesday, October 18, 2016

October 10th, NorthStar at Creekside - Canceled due to Hurricane Mathew.

October 11th, NorthStar at Oasis - Canceled due to Hurricane Mathew.

October 12th, DAVE at Hurricane Grill and Wings - I had "the great" George Reeves with me tonight and what a night it was out on the sidewalk. We had a lot of our friends come out and a few new faces. Thanks Abe, JJ and staff see you next week!

October 13th, Travel Day - Theresa and I headed up to the Northern Neck. I have a few gigs to play in the next 2 days. We ran into a detour right before Lumberton, N.C. that added a couple of hours onto our trip. Even with the delay we still made it to The Backdraft to meet Richard and Barb for a drink. Also to say hey to our friends and owners Jay and Annie. After a few drinks headed to Coles Point Tavern where I loaded my gear in and then had a wonderful steak dinner. A pretty comfortable trip.

October 14th, NorthStar at Coles Point Tavern - Tonight NorthStar was Frankie Urzetta and I. The place was packed. What a blast. I really look forward to getting up this way and hang'in out and playing for some great folks on the rivah!

October 14th< NorthStar  at Creeky's Party - Randy and I got to the private gig a little early and set up. Eddie was going to join NorthStar with Frankie and I for two shows. The pig roast was a great success. Creeky said it was the biggest yet. He also said there will be one more. I hope NorhtStar can be a part of this great event next year!

October 14th, NorthStar at Coles Point Tavern - Another packed night! These are the kind of shows you live for. Almost everyone in the place knows our original music that makes it so special. Enjoyed playing with Frankie and Brother Ed.

October 15th, Travel Day - Theresa and I got started about 6:30 am. The detour in North Carolina was a lot shorter. We arrived home about 6:30pm. It was a great but quick road trip.

I would like to thank Randy Watts for all his help this weekend. Thanks Chris and Ann for putting us up and putting up with us. Thanks Eddie and Frankie had fun playing with you guys. Thanks Mike and Stacey for keeping the dream alive (owners). Thanks for letting me live my dream! Stop texting, start talking! Don't liter! Smile it might brighten up someones day, even your own! Early detection can save your life. Keepin' It Real! -David

see you down the road!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment