Thursday, July 30, 2015

July 20th, Songwriters Night at Corner Bar - What a great night! Jamie DeFrates was fantastic as was his wife Susan. Bob Patterson is always a pleasure to share the stage with. We missed Liz Williamson. I hope she is feeling better and will join us for one of our writers nights in the future. Please support original music! Our next show is August 17th with Brent Byrd & Larry Mangum!

July 21st, DAVE at the Chianti Room - It was hot as hell but the show must go on. Jay & wife from 685 Seafood on Jekyll Island, Georgia came to see me, and as always my friend Michael Howard!

July 22nd - DAVE'S House w/ Frankie Urzetta - Frankie and I wrote a new song. Hopefully it will make it on his new CD. He also has an interest in recording "Smile For The Camera" a (Besley/Kulwicki/Maville) song.

July 22nd, DAVE at Hurricane Grill and Wings - I set up, then the rain came. Decided to cancel due to weather.

July 23rd, DAVE at Corner Bar - Brady Green and Ron Goldman joined in with me tonight. We had a lot of fun. George and Deborah stopped by. It's always good to see those two.

July 24th and 25th, DAVE at 685 Seafood - I had a nice weekend on Jekyll Island. It's alway good to hang out with Vic,Jay and staff. Had a chance to hang out with brother Ed and Kristen also. See you On August 28th and 29th at 685 Seafood & also a Music on the Green at the Jekyll Island Club 6-9pm on August 30th.

July 26th, DAVE at Creekside - Frankie Urzetta joined in with me tonight. We were having a great night until the rain came. The show ended about 8 p.m. It sure was fun while it lasted!

Looks like it's going to be a week to work around the house and do some writing (a song George and I started in N.C.). Thanks for letting me live my dream! Don't litter! Give someone a smile and good morning it will change both of your days! Stop texting, start talking! Early detection can save your life! Keepin'it Real! -David

see you down the road!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment