Tuesday, May 5, 2015

April 27th, The Hackers at Panama Hatties - It was nasty weather but still had a good crowd show up. Worked on the volume a bit and it seemed to help. Good to get together with these guys! See you next month!

April 28th, Henley's Seafood and Steak House - The whole family went out (Theresa, Brianna, Braylen and I). We had drinks and dinner and got a gig for this Sunday!
Great place, Pat and AnnMarie. Great food Melody and Jessica!

April 29th, DAVE at Hurricane Grill and Wings - I had a surprise visit from the great George Reeves for a set. Even with the bad weather the crowd was great! Thanks Abe, JJ and staff.

April 30th, DAVE at Corner Bar - George Reeves was with me for the evening which is always a treat. Sam Pacetti stopped by and we talked about him and Michael Jordan joining Bob Patterson and me for our Songwriters Night on June 15th! Kruz also did a nice set!

May 1st, NorthStar at Oasis - Greg (the owner) was at the bar. It was nice to hang out with him for awhile! I was with brother Ed tonight and it was a great time in the land of the 44 TVs!

May 2nd, NorthStar at Oasis - I was with George Reeves tonight. All was well in the land of the 44 TVs!

May 3rd, DAVE at Henley's Seafood and Steakhouse - I had a lot of support from the owners and staff. It's nice when everybody gets behind a new idea. Looking forward to my return on May 31st!

I hope to get in touch with Barry from Cave Canem Studios and continue our work on a new Live CD that George, Laurence and I played in Toronto, Canada at The Musideum. We are still putting the finishing touches on "Mr. Song To Evil People".  I hope to have it out soon! Thanks for letting me live my dream! Give someone a smile it could change both of your days! Early detection can save your life! Stop texting, start talking! Keepin' It Real!

I was sadden to hear of the passing of our friend Bob Lucas.  He was a pretty regular face on Thursdays at the Corner Bar.  He will be missed!


-David

see you down the road!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!








No comments:

Post a Comment