Tuesday, November 11, 2014

November 4th, DAVE at the Chianti Room - I had a great afternoon! Mike Howard stopped by on his way to his gig at OC Whites. It's nice to hang out with my Virginia friend! Stop by and check out my next gig here, its the best happy hour in town!

November 5th, DAVE at Hurricane Grill and Wings - I had my friend Laurence Stevenson with me tonight! Had a great time out on the sidewalk!

November 6th, DAVE at The Corner Bar - Another night with Laurence.  We had a blast! Kruz did a nice set! The Fernando Dancers and The Bunnyman were a sight to see!

November 7th and 8th, DAVE at 685 Seafood - Always nice to hang out a little with brother Ed and Kristen! Thanks for putting me up and putting up with me! The weekend was one of the best I've ever had on Jekyll! Thanks Vic, Jay and staff you guys are the best! See you in January!

November 9th, DAVE at Creekside - Another great night with Laurence! I always enjoy playing at this venue! The weather was bad so we set up in the bar area! Still a blast!

I am so sorry to announce, we lost a great singer and songwriter Hugo Duarte this week! He was a friend and I was proud to know him. RIP. Hugo! I hope to get together with Barry at Cave Canem Studios this week and finish up "Mr. Song To Evil People". I also hope to get together with Dan at IAUGI Studios and work on the layout for my new CD. Thanks for letting me live my dream! Stop texting, start talking! Keepin' It Real! -David

see you down the road!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment