Thursday, May 15, 2014

May 6th, DAVE at Cave Canem Studios - Worked on "Get Back In The Race" with Barry.

May 6th, DAVE at Hurricane Patty's - Had fun tonight! I was a little jealous when I was told Jeff was in Nashville writing with Craig Hand. I'd like to do some writing with you guys if you are reading this!

May 7th, DAVE at Cave Canem Studios - Sang some background vocals on "Get Back In The Race" with Barry.  I'm really getting excited about this new CD "Mr. Song To Evil People".

May 7th, DAVE at Hurricane Grill and Wings - Had a nice night!  There haven't been that many weather wise on this Wednesday gig! Maybe I"m in for a change. I hope so!

May 8th, DAVE at The Corner Bar - A pretty good crowd! Kruz did a nice set! It's going to take awhile to get used to not having George and Laurence around!

May 9th, DAVE at Aunt Kate's - Private Party!

May 10th, NorthStar at Captain Stan's Smokehouse - Great to play with brother Ed! We had a blast behind the magic fence!

May 11th, DAVE at Creekside - I had my good friend and talented Frankie Urzetta with me this afternoon! Hung around and listened to a few from O.C.D. (Wes and friends) they sounded good!

I plan on being in the studio a few times this week. I am having a blast working with Barry on this project! Thanks for letting me live my dream! Stop texting, start talking! Keepin' It real! -David

see you down the road!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment