Tuesday, September 24, 2013

September 18th, DAVE at Eclipse - Brady came in and put some background vocal tracks on "It's Christmas Morning".

September 18th, DAVE at Hurricane Grill and Wings - Rained out! Sorry I didn't hang out and wait for you Hoagy and Susy.

September 19th, DAVE at The Corner Bar - Very nice evening. Kruz did a good job!

September 20th and 21st, DAVE at Sea Jay's - DAVE
Had a great weekend on Jekyll Island! First of all I would like to thanks Ed and Kristen for putting us up. It was great seeing Matt and Lickity Splitz our friends from Virginia who played at the Rah Bar. You guys did a great job! We missed Randy though! It was also good to see the WarfRatz play at the Shrimp and Grits Festival. Eric you sounded great on those keys! The real highlight of the trip was watching the sea turtles released on the beach. From here out in my news letter we will follow Pri's travels after being released. A very unique experience!

September 22nd, DAVE at Creekside - It was nasty out so I set up inside. Had a great evening!

I will be in the studio with Woody on Wednesday working on "It's Christmas Morning" and "The Ice Is Broken". Thanks for letting me live my dream! Stop texting, start talking! Keepin' It Real!!!!  -David

see you down the road!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment