Tuesday, August 13, 2013

August 6th, NorthStar at The World Famous Oasis - Had a nice night playing with brother Ed. Everything is good in the land of the 44 TVs!

August 7th, DAVE at Hurricane Grill and Wings - Abe said it would be slow, he was right! I was about to give in and a pretty good crowd showed up late. Turned out okay!

August 8th, DAVE at The Corner Bar - Had a pretty good night!  Kruz back he did a good job!

August 9th, DAVE at Aunt Kate's - The place was packed with people I didn't know. Had a good time, made some new friends!

August 10th, DAVE at Eclipse - DAVE
Worked on "Superman", "Evil People" and "Mr. Song". A good couple of hours of real fun!

August 10th, DAVE at Zaharias - Had a blast! Great folks to work for!

August 11th, DAVE at Creekside - I always have a nice crowd at this great venue!

I hope to get into the studio this week to work on my 3rd solo effort "Mr. Song to Evil People" and do some work on our new 3rd NorthStar CD with Ed. Thanks for letting me live my dream! Stop texting, start talking. Keepin' it Real -David

see you down the road!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment