Monday, July 15, 2013

July 9th, Dave with Speical Guest George Reeves at The World Famous Oasis - All's good in the land of the 44 TVs! It is always a pleasure to play with my friend George.

July - 10th, Dave at Hurricane Grill and Wings - Had a nice time.  Tried out some new cover tunes and  some of my music I don't play that often.

July 11th, Dave at Eclipse - Put a bass track on "Superman" and a guitar track on "There's No I In Team".

July 11th, Dave at The Corner Bar - The Corner Bar was closed for the 4th of July.  It was good to get back there and play after a week off. Kruz did a nice set.

July 12th - Dave with Special Guests Ron Norris and George Reeves at Aunt Kate's - What a fun night! It's nice to hear some great playing (George) and some great singing and original songs (Ron Norris).  Thank you guys you made the night!

July 13th, 3 Peace Band  with Special Guests Dave and George Reeves - First of all it was raining like hell! Shelly said to go on and play. Thanks Shelly! Second of all Barry was out of town and had Banner Thomas covering for him on bass. I had a blast!! It is a treat to play with such great players. Thanks Jimmy, Billy, Banner and George, it was a pleasure!

July 14th, Dave at Harry's - It was threatening rain but I got the green light to play! It turned out to be a great night! thanks for booking me Rob Peck!

I will be in the studio two times this week. Once with NorhtStar and once working on my new solo CD #3. I sent Banner a copy of a song he is going to put a bass track on (Evil People). I am really excited about that. Thanks for letting me live my dream! Stop texting, start talking. Keepin' It Real!  -David

see you down the road!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment