Tuesday, June 18, 2013

June 11th, NorthStar at The World Famous Oasis - Always good to get together with brother Ed. George Reeves sat in on slide. He sounded great and what a great guy! Billy and Amber also stopped by! All is well in the land of the 44 TVs.

June 12th, Dave at Hurricane Grill and Wings - Had a pretty good hot night! At least it didn't rain!

June 13th, Dave at The Corner Bar - What a blast! Played some of my tunes I haven't played in a long time. Kruz did a good job!

June 14th, Dave at Aunt Kate's - I was inside.  We had a pretty good storm. After the gig, I stopped down and saw The Three Peace Band at Creekside.  It's good to see my old friends!

June 15th, Dave at Zaharias - It seem like it's been a long time since i've played here. Always fun!  Great people! Headed down to the Sand Bar afterwards and had a drink or 3 with my friends!

June 16th, Dave at Harry's - The place was packed! Had a great time met some new faces. Solo stopped down I haven't seen him in years.

I hope to be in the studio this week working on my 3rd solo CD "Mr Song To Evil People". Thanks for letting me live my dream! Stop texting, start talking!  "Keepin' It Real!" -David

see you down the road!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment